OUR 30 DAY WARRANTY
- All products come with a FREE replacement warranty for 30 days from purchase.
- IF your purchase does not match the description or is the item is defective, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order – we will make sure that all of your issues are resolved.
- If you received the wrong item, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery. We will arrange to deliver the correct items or return all your payment.
- For defective or faulty products, please take photos or videos and email us at email@example.com – we will replace or refund your purchase after confirmation.
PLEASE NOTE: This policy does not cover misuse, accidental damage, water damage, or any abuse of the purchased product.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
In order to receive your refund please follow the steps below:
- Products can only be returned if they are still in their original condition and packaging. Used products, or products damaged by the customer will not be eligible for refund.
- Request your Return Authorization Number and by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
with detailed reason for return and pictures or a video of the product that supports your reason. Upon approval you will receive the RA# and the address of the closest warehouse where you can mail the product you would like to return.
- To assure your refund please use a trackable mail service, we will not be responsible for lost or missing packages. (You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Please make sure you send the item back as a gift as we don’t cover custom fees for returns)
Upon the receipt of your package your products will be examined and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment.
- A refund receipt will be emailed to the email address you used when making your original purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale/Promotion items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped. If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been processed and/or shipped, you will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee to cover restocking fees and the charges assessed to us for refunds by the credit card companies.
- Buyer no longer wants the items – this is the most common example which we cannot honor if we want to continue offering great value at dog care store.
- The buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
- Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else – Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.